Cost of living in Huancayo, Peru compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.42314 LYD / PEN *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huancayo (Peru) is 25% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,275 Dinar (S/. 3,013) in Huancayo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Verona costs €1.00 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 35 kr (24 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Kathmandu costs ₨ 200 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Frankfurt am Main costs €3.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)