Cost of living in Huancayo, Peru compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.41174 LYD / PEN *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Huancayo (Peru) is 25% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,359 Dinar (S/. 3,300) in Huancayo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$97 (4 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Port Louis costs ₨1,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,118 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $25 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥4,500 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston upon Hull costs £1.00 (35 minutes ago)