Cost of living in Hualian, Taiwan compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04527 LYD / TWD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hualian (Taiwan) is 8% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,991 Dinar (66,070 NT$) in Hualian.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $700 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €70 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b15 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 30TL (24 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Reading, Berkshire costs £0.88 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Addis Ababa costs 32 Birr (41 minutes ago)