Cost of living in Hsinchu City, Taiwan compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 24%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 97 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04554 LYD / TWD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hsinchu City (Taiwan) is 6% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,015 Dinar (44,252 NT$) in Hsinchu City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元80 (35 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 25,800 ﷼ (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php400 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (about 1 hour ago)