Cost of living in Hsinchu City, Taiwan compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 81 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04553 LYD / TWD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hsinchu City (Taiwan) is 10% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,208 Dinar (48,502 NT$) in Hsinchu City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reykjavik costs 6,000 kr (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$13,000 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.50 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Arlington, Texas costs $9 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr8,000 (about 1 hour ago)