Cost of living in Hsinchu City, Taiwan compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 139 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04476 LYD / TWD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hsinchu City (Taiwan) is about the same as in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 1,812 Dinar (40,488 NT$) in Hsinchu City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 250 g of local cheese in Yekaterinburg costs руб 240 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Eindhoven costs €5.00 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 5.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbra costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gweru costs $4,000 (about 1 hour ago)