Cost of living in Hrodna, Belarus compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00007 LYD / BYR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hrodna (Belarus) is 35% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,023 Dinar (28,351,616 p.) in Hrodna.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sarajevo costs 39,000KM (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £1.50 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Jeddah costs ﷼ 1.00 (21 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Denver, Colorado costs $8 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 14,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)