Cost of living in Honolulu, Hawaii, United States compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,629 prices entered by 307 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.367 LYD / USD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Honolulu, Hawaii (United States) is 80% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,238 Dinar ($2,368) in Honolulu, Hawaii to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Stuttgart costs €1,200 (6 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Haifa costs 500 ₪ (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saharanpur costs ₨52 (32 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Utrecht costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 60 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)