Cost of living in Honolulu, Hawaii, United States vs Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,685 prices entered by 298 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.391 LYD / USD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Honolulu, Hawaii (United States) is 68% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,687 Dinar ($1,932) in Honolulu, Hawaii to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arequipa costs S/. 8 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iasi costs 80 lei (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £5.50 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $90 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)