Cost of living in Honiara, Solomon Islands compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.17018 LYD / SBD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is 55% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,630 Dinar (15,455 SI$) in Honiara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php65,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Baltimore, Maryland costs $30 (22 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$3.50 (41 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $14 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Roanoke, Virginia costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €550 (about 1 hour ago)