Cost of living in Honiara, Solomon Islands vs Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.17111 LYD / SBD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is 53% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,899 Dinar (16,942 SI$) in Honiara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 200 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $239 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbia, South Carolina costs $915 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Prague costs 129 Kč (about 2 hours ago)