Cost of living in Honiara, Solomon Islands compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.18082 LYD / SBD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is 77% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 5,528 Dinar (30,575 SI$) in Honiara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,500 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Thane costs ₨1.20 (35 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨63 (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Antipolo costs Php185 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)