Cost of living in Honiara, Solomon Islands compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.17278 LYD / SBD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is 54% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,933 Dinar (16,974 SI$) in Honiara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Nogales costs Mex$ 22 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$105 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Constantine costs 1,800 Dinar (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Catania costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 499TL (about 1 hour ago)