Cost of living in Honiara, Solomon Islands compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18195 LYD / SBD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is 72% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 5,590 Dinar (30,720 SI$) in Honiara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,500 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £720 (14 minutes ago)
- 600 g of tomatoes in Budapest costs 833 Ft (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kiev costs 1.00₴ (about 1 hour ago)