Cost of living in Honiara, Solomon Islands compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17373 LYD / SBD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is 54% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,625 Dinar (15,109 SI$) in Honiara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr8,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 110 kr (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Karlsruhe costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $0.00 (about 2 hours ago)