Cost of living in Hong Kong compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,743 prices entered by 365 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.17284 LYD / HKD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hong Kong is 70% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,410 Dinar (HK$19,729) in Hong Kong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 55 (5 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Gijón costs €2.49 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 150 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Milan costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calama costs CH$500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £3.00 (about 1 hour ago)