Cost of living in Hong Kong compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,053 prices entered by 368 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17493 LYD / HKD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hong Kong is 77% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,181 Dinar (HK$18,182) in Hong Kong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Dhaka costs Taka 125 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 300 ฿ (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lahore costs ₨200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,418 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Fukuoka costs ¥185,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kaunas costs €238 (about 1 hour ago)