Cost of living comparison between Hong Kong and Zuwarah, Libya
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,579 prices entered by 272 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.18036 LYD / HKD
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hong Kong is 90% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 5,939 Dinar (HK$32,930) in Hong Kong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kinshasa costs 60,000 Franc (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q7,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,312 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 100 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Gdańsk costs 90 zł (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (about 4 hours ago)