Cost of living in Homyel, Belarus compared to Zuwarah, Libya (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||+ 112%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.299 LYDX / BYN *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Homyel (Belarus) is 30% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,333 Dinar (3,441 BYN) in Homyel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Riyadh costs ﷼ 32,675 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kumasi costs GH₵50 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rome costs €566 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 1,000,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)