Cost of living in Homs, Syria compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah and Homs have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah or the parallel street rate in Homs.
|Personal Care||- 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00277 LYD / SYP *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Homs (Syria) is 61% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,273 Dinar (458,750 £) in Homs.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. John's, NL costs C$30,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £50 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cuiabá costs R$ 15 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Adelaide costs AU$3.50 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 20,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 30 zł (about 1 hour ago)