Cost of living in Homs, Syria compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah and Homs have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah or the parallel street rate in Homs.
|Personal Care||- 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00260 LYD / SYP *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Homs (Syria) is 57% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 811 Dinar (311,813 £) in Homs.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Frankfurt am Main costs €800 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,935 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 60,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Surakarta costs Rp 524,000,000 (about 3 hours ago)