Cost of living in Hohhot, China compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19972 LYD / CNY *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hohhot (China) is 7% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,582 Dinar (元7,922) in Hohhot.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $20 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brescia costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)