Cost of living in Hobart, Australia compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 233 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.043 LYD / AUD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hobart (Australia) is 42% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 4,444 Dinar (AU$4,262) in Hobart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tórshavn, Faroe Islands costs kr13 (4 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 0.00 Kč (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 99 (34 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Pyongyang costs 1,000 ₩ (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 2,500 Ft (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)