Cost of living in Hobart, Australia compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 225 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.081 LYD / AUD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hobart (Australia) is 42% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,841 Dinar (AU$2,629) in Hobart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €5.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aberdeen costs £6.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naples costs €500 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bologna costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 3,900 (about 2 hours ago)