Cost of living in Ho, Ghana compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29944 LYD / GHS *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ho (Ghana) is about the same as in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 1,957 Dinar (GH₵6,536) in Ho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$200 (8 minutes ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Beijing costs 元7 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Växjö costs 3,500 kr (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $55 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,500 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $10 (43 minutes ago)