Cost of living in Ho, Ghana compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29940 LYD / GHS *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ho (Ghana) is 4% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 1,667 Dinar (GH₵5,568) in Ho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panipat costs ₨200 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Karachi costs ₨2,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $250 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨100 (35 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ploieşti costs 15 lei (about 1 hour ago)