Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam vs Zuwarah, Libya (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 479 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00021 LYDX / VND *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam) is 90% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,231 Dinar (53,905,565 ₫) in Ho Chi Minh City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 10,000 Shilling (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rajahmundry costs ₨121,980 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Panama City costs 14 B/. (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £3,440 (30 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)