Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam compared to Zuwarah, Libya (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||+ 126%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 549 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00023 LYDX / VND *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam) is 100% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,991 Dinar (66,659,792 ₫) in Ho Chi Minh City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥150 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Olongapo City costs Php300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 200 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maputo costs 650 MT (about 2 hours ago)