Cost of living in Hisar, India compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01983 LYD / INR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hisar (India) is 28% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,362 Dinar (₨68,678) in Hisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Christchurch costs NZ$2.28 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $26 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨63,023 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $142 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tallinn costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Monrovia costs 309 L$ (about 1 hour ago)