Cost of living in Himeji, Japan compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01242 LYD / JPY *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Himeji (Japan) is 36% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 4,425 Dinar (¥356,270) in Himeji to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $15 (32 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Vilnius costs €2.32 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darwin costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campinas costs R$ 4.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Quito costs $132 (about 1 hour ago)