Cost of living in Himeji, Japan compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01215 LYD / JPY *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Himeji (Japan) is 33% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,133 Dinar (¥175,518) in Himeji to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Manchester costs £340 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Bern costs CHF 600 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bari costs €700 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tromsø costs kr 700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (about 2 hours ago)