Cost of living in Hilton Head Island, South Carolina, United States vs Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 54 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.400 LYD / USD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hilton Head Island, South Carolina (United States) is 71% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,900 Dinar ($2,071) in Hilton Head Island, South Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨150 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trondheim costs kr 200 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,500,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kiev costs 70₴ (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Hamburg costs €300 (30 minutes ago)