Cost of living in Heraklion, Greece compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 140 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.580 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Heraklion (Greece) is about the same as in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,673 Dinar (€1,058) in Heraklion.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 12,000 ﷼ (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $70 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuautitlán Izcalli costs Mex$ 45 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santiago costs CH$18,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cartagena costs COL$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tapachula costs Mex$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)