Cost of living in Heraklion, Greece compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 114 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.643 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Heraklion (Greece) is about the same as in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 1,831 Dinar (€1,114) in Heraklion to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guaruja costs R$ 20 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ponta Grossa costs R$ 45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$115 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albany, New York costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Valencia costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)