Cost of living in Helsingborg, Sweden compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15761 LYD / SEK *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Helsingborg (Sweden) is 38% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 4,480 Dinar (28,421 kr) in Helsingborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nuremberg costs €3.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wrocław costs 112,300 zł (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Uzhhorod costs 240₴ (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 17,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €40 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $2,200 (about 1 hour ago)