Cost of living in Helsingborg, Sweden vs Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15473 LYD / SEK *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Helsingborg (Sweden) is 20% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,167 Dinar (14,005 kr) in Helsingborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lima costs S/. 8 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karlsruhe costs €0.09 (11 minutes ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Trinidad costs 30 CUC (25 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Parma costs €39 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 32 kr (about 3 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leicester costs £473 (about 3 hours ago)