Cost of living in Helsingborg, Sweden compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16113 LYD / SEK *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Helsingborg (Sweden) is 42% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 4,426 Dinar (27,466 kr) in Helsingborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $10 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £13 (35 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Ankara costs 30TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €38 (about 1 hour ago)