Cost of living in Heidelberg, Germany compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 0%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 113 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.526 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Heidelberg (Germany) is 35% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 4,055 Dinar (€2,657) in Heidelberg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Petaling Jaya costs RM80 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Chandigarh costs ₨54 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in George costs R 12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madras costs ₨2,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pretoria costs R 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)