Cost of living in Heidelberg, Germany compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 140 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.564 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Heidelberg (Germany) is 42% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,695 Dinar (€1,723) in Heidelberg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in San Diego, California costs $1,830 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sorocaba costs R$ 200 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirklareli costs 30TL (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Algiers costs 100,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 26 Lari (about 1 hour ago)