Cost of living in Havana, Cuba compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.399 LYD / CUC *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Havana (Cuba) is 46% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,337 Dinar (1,670 CUC) in Havana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Copenhagen costs kr0.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sibiu costs 25 lei (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €20 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 8,500 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.625 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Stockholm costs 1.00 kr (42 minutes ago)