Cost of living in Havana, Cuba compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 205 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.365 LYD / CUC *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Havana (Cuba) is 41% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,680 Dinar (1,963 CUC) in Havana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Medellín costs COL$2,500,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Birmingham costs £817 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $75 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Denver, Colorado costs $100 (42 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Managua costs 11 C$ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (about 1 hour ago)