Cost of living in Hargeysa, Somalia compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00260 LYD / SOS *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hargeysa (Somalia) is 281% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 11,892 Dinar (4,580,076 S) in Hargeysa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 100 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tokyo costs ¥19,999 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨0.60 (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,795 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €15 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Maribor costs €0.20 (about 1 hour ago)