Cost of living in Hargeysa, Somalia compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00256 LYD / SOS *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hargeysa (Somalia) is 277% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 11,776 Dinar (4,597,330 S) in Hargeysa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$407 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €300 (18 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $40 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,525 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 8 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antalya costs 700TL (about 1 hour ago)