Cost of living comparison between Hargeysa, Somalia and Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00251 LYD / SOS
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hargeysa (Somalia) is 270% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 12,014 Dinar (4,782,443 S) in Hargeysa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U20 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad del Este costs 18,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)