Cost of living in Harbin, China compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20625 LYD / CNY *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Harbin (China) is 12% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,235 Dinar (元10,835) in Harbin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gorakhpur costs ₨1,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 900 (13 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panipat costs ₨200 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Karachi costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $250 (about 1 hour ago)