Cost of living in Harar, Ethiopia compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06084 LYD / ETB *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Harar (Ethiopia) is 20% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,365 Dinar (22,437 Birr) in Harar.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $120 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php80,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $10 (32 minutes ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $4.39 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Porto Alegre costs R$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)