Cost of living comparison between Hanover, Germany and Zuwarah, Libya
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 287 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.523 LYD / EUR
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hanover (Germany) is 19% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,708 Dinar (€2,434) in Hanover to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kiev costs 13,000₴ (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odense costs kr100 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Piteşti costs 10 lei (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ljubljana costs €37 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$300 (about 1 hour ago)