Cost of living in Hanoi, Vietnam compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 52%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 294 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00006 LYD / VND *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hanoi (Vietnam) is 17% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,489 Dinar (25,550,257 ₫) in Hanoi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$1,200 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mangalore costs ₨23,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Haifa costs 213 ₪ (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Canberra costs AU$600 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osaka costs ¥1,300 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$87 (about 1 hour ago)