Cost of living comparison between Hanoi, Vietnam and Zuwarah, Libya
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 288 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00006 LYD / VND
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hanoi (Vietnam) is 14% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,594 Dinar (41,384,670 ₫) in Hanoi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kinshasa costs 60,000 Franc (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q7,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,312 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 100 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Gdańsk costs 90 zł (about 5 hours ago)