Cost of living in Hangzhou, China compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 227 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21096 LYD / CNY *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hangzhou (China) is about the same as in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,600 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,599 Dinar (元7,580) in Hangzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Temuco costs CH$23,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 70,000 ₫ (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €45 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $807 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 180 ₪ (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albany, New York costs $1,047 (44 minutes ago)