Cost of living comparison between Hammamet, Tunisia and Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.619 LYD / TND
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hammamet (Tunisia) is about the same as in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,202 Dinar (5,174 Dinar) in Hammamet to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Kochi costs ₨200 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kampala costs 500 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quilmes costs ARS $8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Suwon costs ₩330,000 (about 2 hours ago)