Cost of living in Hammamet, Tunisia compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.581 LYD / TND *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hammamet (Tunisia) is 4% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,390 Dinar (5,838 Dinar) in Hammamet to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨22 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Guwahati costs ₨19 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €9 (6 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Hurghada costs E£ 40 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 270 ฿ (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr250 (about 1 hour ago)