Cost of living in Hamilton, Bermuda compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 150%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 299 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.425 LYD / BMD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamilton (Bermuda) is 162% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 7,848 Dinar (BD$5,505) in Hamilton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 6,300 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quebec City costs C$3.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Windsor costs C$1,211 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $21 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Yokohama costs ¥16,000 (about 1 hour ago)