Cost of living in Hamamatsu, Japan compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01252 LYD / JPY *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamamatsu (Japan) is 13% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,685 Dinar (¥294,330) in Hamamatsu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Anchorage, Alaska costs $60 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$6,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €132 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 152 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Vancouver costs C$1,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)