Cost of living in Halifax, Canada compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 407 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.060 LYD / CAD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Halifax (Canada) is 22% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,800 Dinar (C$3,585) in Halifax to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Chiang Mai costs 7,031 ฿ (15 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in London costs £0.17 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Asyut costs E£ 1.42 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php8,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Mérida costs Mex$ 40 (about 2 hours ago)