Cost of living in Halifax, Canada compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 826 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.058 LYD / CAD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Halifax (Canada) is 17% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 1,981 Dinar (C$1,872) in Halifax to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sarnia costs C$850 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Meknes costs 49 Dirham (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,500 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 400 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 3,700 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 35 Lari (about 1 hour ago)