Cost of living in Hakodate, Japan compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01242 LYD / JPY *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hakodate (Japan) is 19% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 1,906 Dinar (¥153,531) in Hakodate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Melbourne costs AU$1,525 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 250 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Long Beach, California costs $159 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 30,000 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mendoza costs ARS $9 (28 minutes ago)