Cost of living in Hakodate, Japan compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01271 LYD / JPY *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hakodate (Japan) is 22% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,652 Dinar (¥287,362) in Hakodate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$200 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 2.50TL (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 72 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pointe-Noire costs 595 Franc (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2,541 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)