Cost of living in Hakodate, Japan compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01244 LYD / JPY *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hakodate (Japan) is 23% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,846 Dinar (¥309,160) in Hakodate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $8 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Visakhapatnam costs ₨1.00 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Geneva costs CHF 2.30 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Reykjavik costs 6,666,670 kr (36 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Nuremberg costs €0.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kathmandu costs ₨ 250 (40 minutes ago)