Cost of living in Haiphong, Vietnam compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00006 LYD / VND *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Haiphong (Vietnam) is 39% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,994 Dinar (31,494,632 ₫) in Haiphong.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €9 (6 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 25 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bratislava costs €0.70 (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,494 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Trieste costs €25,350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)