Cost of living comparison between Haifa, Israel and Zuwarah, Libya
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 225 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.36373 LYD / ILS
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Haifa (Israel) is 26% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,773 Dinar (10,373 ₪) in Haifa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €20 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kochi costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)