Cost of living in Hadera, Israel compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37939 LYD / ILS *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hadera (Israel) is 39% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,645 Dinar (6,971 ₪) in Hadera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Phnom Penh costs 12,000 Riels (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Imphal costs ₨250 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Saint Petersburg costs руб 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Tabriz costs ﷼ 150,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bucharest costs 2,339 lei (about 1 hour ago)