Cost of living in Hadera, Israel compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37904 LYD / ILS *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hadera (Israel) is 39% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,360 Dinar (6,226 ₪) in Hadera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,541 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Galway costs €8 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,981 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Windhoek costs 17 N$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 300 Kč (about 2 hours ago)