Cost of living in Hachiōji, Japan compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01250 LYD / JPY *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hachiōji (Japan) is 19% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,383 Dinar (¥190,643) in Hachiōji to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallahassee, Florida costs $15 (2 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Wrocław costs 426 zł (4 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $15 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $10 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pyongyang costs 392 ₩ (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cotonou costs 130,000 Franc (29 minutes ago)