Cost of living in Hachinohe, Japan compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01235 LYD / JPY *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hachinohe (Japan) is 16% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 1,853 Dinar (¥150,023) in Hachinohe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mannheim costs €349 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bamako costs 300,000 Franc (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bethal costs R 60 (31 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Giza costs E£ 12 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$108 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 80 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)