Cost of living in Gweru, Zimbabwe vs Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.387 LYD / USD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gweru (Zimbabwe) is 126% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 4,069 Dinar ($2,934) in Gweru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €32 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €800 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,898 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)