Cost of living in Gwangju, South Korea compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00122 LYD / KRW *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gwangju (South Korea) is about the same as in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 3,093 Dinar (₩2,527,588) in Gwangju.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 100 (2 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Houston, Texas costs $1,000,000,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tashkent costs 166,000 сўм (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (28 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 33,123 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (36 minutes ago)