Cost of living in Gwalior, India compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02002 LYD / INR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gwalior (India) is 26% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,330 Dinar (₨66,433) in Gwalior.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $64 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Enschede costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Dallas, Texas costs $2.00 (about 2 hours ago)