Cost of living in Guwahati, India vs Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 49%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 182 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01951 LYD / INR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guwahati (India) is 32% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,600 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,081 Dinar (₨55,383) in Guwahati.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Queretaro costs Mex$ 500 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coimbra costs €250 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 40 zł (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Edmonton costs C$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)