Cost of living in Gurgaon, India vs Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 42%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 617 prices entered by 96 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01942 LYD / INR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gurgaon (India) is 24% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,449 Dinar (₨74,611) in Gurgaon.
Prices recently added
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Kunming costs 5.00元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Provo, Utah costs $11 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Saipan costs $90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Cartagena costs COL$200,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $5,000 (about 3 hours ago)