Cost of living in Gunsan, South Korea vs Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00124 LYD / KRW *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gunsan (South Korea) is 24% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,237 Dinar (₩1,809,493) in Gunsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$5,160 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $10 (14 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Maracaibo costs 5,000 Bs.S. (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Niš costs 18,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)