Cost of living comparison between Gujrat, Pakistan and Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01309 LYD / PKR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gujrat (Pakistan) is 21% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,479 Dinar (₨189,351) in Gujrat.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Wiesbaden costs €50 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €64 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monaco costs €500 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Islamabad costs ₨1,600 (about 2 hours ago)