Cost of living in Gujranwala, Pakistan vs Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00993 LYD / PKR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gujranwala (Pakistan) is 40% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,146 Dinar (₨115,406) in Gujranwala.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $25 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Vigo costs €319 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rome costs €630 (about 2 hours ago)