Cost of living in Guiyang, China compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20712 LYD / CNY *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guiyang (China) is 26% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,397 Dinar (元11,574) in Guiyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Elizabeth costs R 2,999 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Utrecht costs €1.00 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.00 lei (37 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $29 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ferrara costs €6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Geneva costs CHF 3.50 (about 1 hour ago)