Cost of living in Guiyang, China compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20058 LYD / CNY *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guiyang (China) is 29% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,284 Dinar (6,403元) in Guiyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Duisburg costs €6.00 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $14 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 130₴ (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 60TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Eindhoven costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freetown costs 73,775 Leone (about 1 hour ago)