Cost of living in Guiyang, China compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21272 LYD / CNY *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guiyang (China) is 26% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,399 Dinar (元6,577) in Guiyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs ARS $180 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Washington D.C. costs $1.03 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bursa costs 2,149TL (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Portsmouth costs £389 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,558 (about 2 hours ago)