Cost of living in Guiyang, China compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20698 LYD / CNY *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guiyang (China) is 26% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,321 Dinar (元11,214) in Guiyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boise, Idaho costs $300 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 127 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Southampton costs £9 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Alexandria costs E£ 2,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jaipur costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)