Cost of living in Guines, Cuba vs Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.389 LYD / CUC *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guines (Cuba) is 12% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,665 Dinar (1,199 CUC) in Guines.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Vigo costs €319 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rome costs €630 (about 2 hours ago)