Cost of living in Guilin, China compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20403 LYD / CNY *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guilin (China) is 27% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,395 Dinar (元6,836) in Guilin.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Antalya costs 50TL (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Debrecen costs 10,000 Ft (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨350 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Adelaide costs AU$12 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Andorra la Vella costs €170 (about 1 hour ago)