Cost of living in Guelph, Canada compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.075 LYD / CAD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guelph (Canada) is 13% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,525 Dinar (C$3,281) in Guelph to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oshawa costs C$15 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Skopje costs 50 ден (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$5,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $10 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)