Cost of living in Guelph, Canada compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.070 LYD / CAD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guelph (Canada) is 9% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 1,966 Dinar (C$1,838) in Guelph to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Yangon costs 100,000 Kyat (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rijeka costs 40 kn (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)