Cost of living comparison between Guaruja, Brazil and Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.40964 LYD / BRL
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guaruja (Brazil) is 11% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,898 Dinar (R$ 7,075) in Guaruja.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Faro costs €5.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨34,775 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xiamen costs 元30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM5.08 (about 1 hour ago)