Cost of living in Guaruja, Brazil compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.46148 LYD / BRL *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guaruja (Brazil) is 4% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,873 Dinar (R$ 6,225) in Guaruja.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 2,500 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cologne costs €2.50 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 600 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 600 kn (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €19 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €0.55 (about 2 hours ago)