Cost of living in Guarda, Portugal compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.558 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guarda (Portugal) is about the same as in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 3,086 Dinar (€1,980) in Guarda.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulouse costs €600 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 250TL (4 minutes ago)
- 400 ml hair shampoo 2-in-1 in Antwerp costs €4.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novi Sad costs 1,000 Дин. (25 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (35 minutes ago)