Cost of living in Guarda, Portugal compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.526 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guarda (Portugal) is about the same as in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,934 Dinar (€1,922) in Guarda.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Corfu costs €1.48 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €2,000 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Trento costs €1.10 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lille costs €2.30 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,500 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kabul costs 6,000 Afghani (28 minutes ago)